Our Values and Beliefs
St. Martin’s United Church strives to be a thriving, growing, and welcoming faith community. Following in the path of Jesus, we seek to live faithfully in the midst of everyday life.
St. Martin’s United Church publicly affirms that diversity is truly a gift of God and that all people belong here. We commit to living in right relationship with our Creator, ourselves and the wider community.
- Nurture Christian faith, purpose and joy.
- Embrace diversity and welcome all, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, physical or mental ability, culture, education, economic status, family status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Care for each other through all stages of life.
- Strive to be a justice-seeking and compassionate community.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and service.
- Embrace the mysteries and challenges of life.
- Share our faith journey.
- Strive to live with respect in creation.